PRESEPT effervescent disinfectant tablets are a complete biocidal spectrum based on the unique action of NaDCC (troclosene sodium) ensures a highly effective disinfection, even in the presence of blood or other organic matter, providing protection against all organisms including MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis B and Herpes viruses.
Presept Surface Disinfectant
Each PRESEPT® Disinfectant Tablet contains 2.5g of sodium dichloroisocyanurate in an inert effervescent
base. PRESEPT® Disinfectant Tablets are stable and compact in storage, ensuring full biocidal activity up
until the moment of use. Preparation is safe, simple, and accurate.
For the preparation of a wide spectrum disinfectant solution effective against vegetative bacteria, fungi,
viruses and bacterial spores for disinfection of hard surfaces.
In addition, efficacy has been demonstrated in the following organisms:
Proven efficacy against:
Clostridium difficile Methicillin Resistant
Canine Parvovirus Feline Panleukopenia
DIRECTION FOR USE
• All surfaces should be pre-cleaned prior to disinfection using PRESEPT® Solution
• Dissolve 4 tablets of 2.5g PRESEPT® Disinfection Tablets in 1 litre of water for a concentration of
• Wipe down surfaces with PRESEPT® Solution saturated disposable cloth, or
• If soaking equipment, ensure equipment is pre-cleaned and rinsed prior to immersion.
Following disinfection, remove equipment and rinse thoroughly with potable water. Rough dry.
• For effective disinfection, PRESEPT® Solution needs to remain on the surface for 5 minutes.
• All solutions should be prepared fresh daily.